Specialisation Confusion

Please tell me the speciality of doctor should I visit to treat my balanitis? I haven't get it checked but my symptoms as same.

Doctor Answers (2) on Specialisation Confusion

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern about your genital health and I appreciate that...it mainly happens due to poor hygiene..you will require antifungal or anti bacterial creams for at least 4 weeks to resolve the lesions but before starting treatment it has to examined clinically to diagnose properly and to rule out other possible causes...consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. But it would be better if you post your symptoms here so that we can come to a probable diagnosis. Thats how it should work. Anyways, you need to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management for your peoblem. He would be the best person. You could also go to a urologist but it would be unnecessary when it can be handled by a general surgeon also. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.