Sparse facial hair
Sir I have sparse facial hair, suffering from gynacomastia, and I feel my genitals are little bit small. I am worried about my sexual life. For that I cheked my harmone levels, all are normal (LH 5.90 MIUML, FSH 4.08 miuml, serum testosterene 3.20 ng/ ml), Am i fit for sexual life, if problem, tell me whom should I consult? Thank u sir

Don't worry about it. I think it is purely your mind which is the problem. How are your sexual thoughts ? Why do you think this way ? Is there some other problem that needs your attention