Sound in newborn chest
My friend has a baby girl 7 weeks 2 days old. There is a sound that comes from her chest everytime she cries loudly. Is that normal in newborn babies?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What kind of sound are you talking about. It may not be normal. Your history is insufficient and also there needs to be conducted a physical examination to comment further. My advice would be to consult a pediatrician in person as soon as possible because if there is anything, it will be better to get it treated well and treated soon. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.