Sore throat
Few days earlier i had problem of throat infection.at that time i was having dry mouth etc. I went to MD physician and now it is in healing process. He diagnosed it as desease by acid reflux. And frenkly speaking i have this problem since last several months(acid reflux). Now as this is in healing process but i sometime feel shortness of breath and felling of something stuck in throat. I am taking antibiotics and medicines to deal acid reflux. Is shortness of breath is due to antibiotic side effect.

You do not need to take any antibiotics for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, but if the Reflux has caused you to aspirate some of the stomach contents into your lungs, causing Aspiration Pneumonitis, then it may cause you those symptoms. Please get a Sleep Study (Polysomnography) to evaluate if this Acid Reflux is due to Obstructive Sleep Apnoea with Hypopnoea Syndrome. Incidentally, your Chief Minister, the infamous Mufflerman was also suffered from Obstructive Sleep Apnoea for which he underwent Surgery here in Bengaluru.
You are welcome to come down to Bangalore and meet me at my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar which is easily found on Google Maps for turn-by-turn navigation to reach my clinic.
Please make sure to go through my profile and fix up an appointment before you come and meet me.