Something itching inside my upside eye
Something just like white hair or something don't know what got inside my upper side of left eye 3 days ago I couldn't find anything I've washed my eye too many times with fresh and clean water and also tried eye drop. But nothing works is there any more remedy to let the thing out from  my eye. And my eye didn't get red or swallow only just itching. Please suggest something.

I second to that.. you should show to nearby ophthalmologist for foreign body removal.
Hello If you are suspecting any foreign body in eye then I would recommend you to consult local ophthalmologist and he will remove it from eye