Some sex issue facing
Cant cantrol my way of sex to my mind because i cant study and my work always like to do like that manner

Hi dear don't worry, homeopathic constitutional medicine will help you
chat with me in private window for further guidance

Consult any saxalogist physically  Sorry I cannot help u
Since it’s personal prob chat online ll guide you
Dear, Treatment is for disease, not for natural habits which came for genes
Enjoy
Hello Sir, Thanks for your valuable question, we understand your problem completely. Best is to treat your problem completely with herbal supplements to avoid any side effects. Contact with Dr Vipul Sharma on phone for free to get best herbal medicine for your problem. Thanks
Dear patient, you can find many answers to your sexual problems and doubts by visiting this link: https://sidriinternational.com/ We are working hard to make sure that no patient should be the victim of sexual myths. Regards, Dr Kanu Rajput
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hello dear good morning. I can understand your situation. Sexual thrive in a natural process in any animal on the earth. Any thing in matter like taking excessive food, water , sleeping for long time, doing heavy work etc may lead to many health issues.
you need counselling, I am like your mother, you can online consultation with me , I will explain you in detail.
I understand your concern.. u need homepathic constitutional treatment... consult me online..I will guide you..I give required medicine..
share more details on private chat...or call