Some kind of a infection
I have severe abbression kind of feeling near my thigh joint. looks like some fungal infection or something like that. I have used Desitin creame for couple of days, but still the problem persisits. please advice.

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello, from your description it appears that you have fungal infection. You will need dermatologist consultation for it as treatment includes both oral and topical medicines. Keep the area as dry as possible. Avoid self medication with OTC creams as they may contain steroids which can be harmful for skin and will prolong the infection. Hope this helps you. Best regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin Clinic, Pune