Social fear
I have fear to face crowd and unknown people. I don't get words to speak when someone new or unknown person is near to me. This affects my career and personal life.but i don't have any stage fear. Also i get angry easily. I want overcome from this. Please advice to whom i have to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Dr. Harisha N L
Cognitive behavioral therapy involves exposure combined with other techniques to learn ways to view and cope with the feared object or situation differently...You learn alternative beliefs about your fears and the impact they have on your life. There's special emphasis on learning to develop a sense of mastery and control of your thoughts and feelings...Consult nearest psychiatrist they will help you further