Social fear
I have fear to face crowd and unknown people. I don't get words to speak when someone new or unknown person is near to me. This affects my career and personal life.but i don't have any stage fear. Also i get angry easily. I want overcome from this. Please advice to whom i have to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist.
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Cognitive behavioral therapy involves exposure combined with other techniques to learn ways to view and cope with the feared object or situation differently...You learn alternative beliefs about your fears and the impact they have on your life. There's special emphasis on learning to develop a sense of mastery and control of your thoughts and feelings...Consult nearest psychiatrist they will help you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.