Social anxiety
I have social anxiety from my childhood. I don't get words to speak if any stranger is around me even if I have idea about the subject they are talking. I am very desperate with my behavior, i want to overcome from this. Please advice to whom i have to consult, a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Both medicine and cognitive behaviour therapy will help you. Visit a Psychiatrist to start with medication then is Psychiatrist have time to do cognitive behaviour therapy he can do or he will refer to psychologist who is trained in this therapy.