Social anxiety
I can't talk to people in my school or college or even in my relatives. Since childhood I have been very desolated, even in the school I didn't have any friend because I don't used to talk to anyone. now I'm 22 , and this problem has really made me feel so lonely, I still don't have friends and I still can't talk to anyone openly like everyone else around me. I live in hostel now, and this has made it worse because now even my family is not with me. I get crying spells, sometimes I don't bath or even brush for many days. I feels so tiring to even get up from bed. I developed self harming tendency since last year. What should I do. I don't want to spend my whole life like this.
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. While your issue is from childhood, you can still overcome this, if your committed . Appreciate your interest and attempt to change. Your solution would be  few behavioral therapy classes and counseling sessions. Consult a psychology counselor nearby or reach me online.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.