Social anxiety
I can't talk to people in my school or college or even in my relatives. Since childhood I have been very desolated, even in the school I didn't have any friend because I don't used to talk to anyone. now I'm 22 , and this problem has really made me feel so lonely, I still don't have friends and I still can't talk to anyone openly like everyone else around me. I live in hostel now, and this has made it worse because now even my family is not with me. I get crying spells, sometimes I don't bath or even brush for many days. I feels so tiring to even get up from bed. I developed self harming tendency since last year. What should I do. I don't want to spend my whole life like this.

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. While your issue is from childhood, you can still overcome this, if your committed . Appreciate your interest and attempt to change. Your solution would be  few behavioral therapy classes and counseling sessions. Consult a psychology counselor nearby or reach me online.