Social anxiety
I am not able to speak in public....when there are lots of people around me i am not able to express my feelings or thoughts in front of them like in college i am not able to give a presentations or explain any topic as i feel too anxious in front of them

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Addiction Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
If it is just initial anxiety and not affecting your work to a great extent, you may try breathing exercises/yoga etc to relax yourself. However if this is very bothersome and you are unable to speak publicly at all, it might be a good idea to see a professional. Medication and relaxation exercises should help in such cases.