Social anxiety disorder
Hi i am 19 years old male. I am suffering from acute and extreme social anxiety disorder. I have dropped one year of my college because of this. I am tensed that it will ruin my life and career badly i am not able to move out of my house. Not able to meet friends, travel and enjoy life. Pls help me becaus i am really tensed, worried, anxious and nervous about my future. Kindly help me plz.
132 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi there, Its overwhelming if it's anxiety. So I can relate to how u feel at this point. But at this point u have to realize dat its a treatable condition and just requires some devotion on ur part to get rid of it. It's treatment involves some medications along with behavioural therapy. Either of the two if done exclusively won't be of much effectiveness in ur case. All u have to do is consult a psychiatrist of ur faith and let him or her guide u to a level comfortable and non anxious social interactions, boosting ur confidence in the process. I hope this helps u but feel free to consult further. take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Symptoms of social phobia disorder
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.