So much of hair fall
Dandruff, hair fall, thining hair So much of hair fall And my hair is also very thin even doctor recommended me some medicines and the names are regain and proanagen and a medicine bio kesh and when ever I start using it it works but when I leave it again hair fall starts.. And these medicine not working properly. What to do. I have attached a photo of my scalp also please help me if possible

You must use Sebowash shampoo (it is a steroid shampoo )on alternate days and Keraglo shampoo on remaining days of the week , If you are anaemic (less haemoglobin in blood ) -treat anaemia call 98110316 56
Hi there...Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful