Smile disgning
Hello Doctor, I'm 25 years old (male), please see the attached photos, teeths are uneven. I want good smile. What is the procedure and cost of the treatment in hyd ?

You can get orthodontic treatment (braces ) done
Visit a dentist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Orthodontic treatment (braces is required).
Visit orthodontist.
You can get orthodontic treatment and vendors for upper front two teeth
Its need orthodontist treatment its starting price 15000 rupees, Aur maximize 60000 rupees but actual cost know by proper diagnosis in my clinic As possible taking OPG X-ray both sides, its better  help actual costing
Visit an orthodontist.cost varies depending on the complexity and time duration for the treatment. Generally it starts from20000