Small White Bubels

Hi Doctors, am getting small pin sharp white bubbles on my penis. I had syphilis on January and got treatment with benzathane penicillin injections twice and Monosef 1g (5days*2) 10 injections and got results negative. Consulted dermatologist for this white bubbles he tested in microscope and informed not fungus infection and given candid ointment. It is going off when i apply ointment coming back again with in a week. Not sure whom need to consult. Please help me. Picture has been attached and the reports has been added. VDRL and HIV is negative. TPHA is positive 1:320.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This photograph is not very clear, however you should see a Dermatologist in any case.Syphilis once treated appropriately should be sufficient and you should check VDRL titres after 6 months. There are multiple simple blood tests to identify the cause and then to treat appropriately.
Avoid any self medications.