Small red painful lump under left armpit
I am 29age, male and overweight. Poor hygience. My left armpit has developed with red painful lump which is small in size and it's since two days. Gradually I can a more or less small lump again in red below it has comeup. , Which is again painful. I have trimmed my armpit hair because of this with unused shaving blade. Now tell me is it serious or normal and what home remedies do u suggest. And In how many days it will go.

Use antibiotics Nd local creams ,it will definitely go You can online consultation.