Small pimple on roof of mouth
I have one small pimple like projection in roof of my mouth from yesterday. It's not hurting. I have done Rootcanal in one of my tooth a week ago. I smoke from 2 years but I maintain good oral hygiene. Kindly suggest what is the issue. I'm very anxious about this issue.

On the roof of the mouth should not be related to the tooth. Wait for a few days. If it persists consult your dentist to check it out

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
U need to mention where it is exactly located.is it beside the root canal treated tooth or some where else?
If the boil is near the tooth which was treated with the root canal mostly it would be because of the root canal. To know the cause visit your dentist.