Small pimple like thing in anal
I have figured 2 days ago small pump in anal end, which is painful while sitting and during stool also it passes pains. What is it? And how to cure?

Most likely you are suffering from thrombosed external Piles. You should take Sitz bath (Hot water tub bath) followed by application of Sushruta Ointment and Ropan powder. To get these medicines; you may call reception at Sushruta Ano Rectal Institute.

+141
Chat with a doctor
first of all Pilonidal sinus is not cure by taking only medicine, There will be a big wound in modern surgery and also Surgical stains will be there for lifetime. Kshara Sutra Therapy is a unique ancient technique, which is proved to be an effective treatment for Pilonidal Sinus. According to World Health Organisation(WHO) , Kshar Sutra Therapy is better than any Modern Surgery for Pilonidal Sinus. Its a Painless non surgical procedure
consult me for the treatment.
Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear , don't worry Avoid self medication and handling Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely
This is piles tag.
advise you for ayurvedic treatment for complete cure.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete cure.
It may be skin tag
consult ayurvedic surgeon want more details chat with me
Share  me image Its piles tag And Its curable with ayurveda medicines Consult me online if you want permanent solution
It could be fistula in ano or could be pieloneedle sinus.  It will be required to be examined in person by a qualified ano rectal specialist to confirm the diagnosis.
If you feel appropriate please contact me on email or mobile to discuss further line of action. www.ayurvision.org
Please see that there won't be constipation. May take hot water tub bath ( Sitz bath) . Avoid heaty ,pungent ( teekha ) ,spicy food .Avoid chilli.