Small penis, unable to perform sex & cum
I have seen a shrink in my penis length & width in last few years and now it's hardly 1.5 inches in normal state and 3-4 inches when erect. While 5-6 yrs back it used to be 5.5" at least. Also, I am unable to have sex as can hardly penetrate my partner's vagina due to my small penis (even with erection) and she is fat so her thighs prevent me to do deep. She makes fun of me due to this as in missionary position I can just enter my penis tip - glans! I am uncut 36 yrs old, 72 kgs, 5'8" male with mild BP and no other ailment. Some sites mentioned about masturbating but I when I do that I ejacuate with semi erection in less than 2 mins. Pls suggest ?

You are having suffering from erectile dysfunction. Let me explain you in brief what erectile dysfunction means:- Erectile dysfunction Occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. However need not worry as this problem can be solved with proper treatment and medications
Hi You need counseling and treatment
chat with me online for advice and treatment
You need proper medical treatment. You can use penis extender for relief. Book an appointment for treatment.
many problems,need more details n investgation tests
Hi Don't worry your query can be resolved need few more detail
chat through online chat option for guidance and treatment
les then 2 minute take proper treatment in ayurveda consult online
Chat with me ,for treatment.