Small Penis
My penis is too small but my present age is 27, i am so afraid to get sex with my girl friend and one more thing i am doing masturbation form long years. How will i get big and strong penis?? What can i do ? Please help me...

There is NO medicines ( tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder , churan, vaccum pumps,tension rings,rings, exercise, yoga, or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth..motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+159
Chat with a sexologist
I need to examine you to know if you have an adequate size and if not then I can tell you what are your options. Mostly it is only apprehension and you will have an adequate size for sex