Small penis

My penis is getting smaller.. My age 27..how could my penis grow...please tell any suggestion for me
views-icons 142 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 3 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Are you getting any erections at all. If not then consult an urologist. Penis size varies with individual. There is no medication to help a penis grow. If it is associated with difficulties in getting erections then there are medications to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?