cancer-icon
Small lump in testicles
I have a small lump in one of my testicle. Should I consult an oncologist? I have concerns that it might be prostate cancer. I m not really sure about which specialist to consult?

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

Please get an ultrasound of the scrotum, to evaluate the lump. Get back with the report. Unlikely to be prostate cancer
Dr. Kaushal Yadav
Surgical Oncologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

It's unlikely to be prostate cancer. You should consult either a Surgical Oncologist or Urologist
Dr. Neemesh Lodh
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Thane
Unlikely to be prostate cancer. The prostate is a deep seated organ, which is palpated by rectal examination only. Most likely the swelling may be a sebaceous Cyst..