Small Intestine Bacteria?
Hi, Whenever I eat something,either small meal or large,there is belching once and I feel bloated after that(not an IBS).There is mild pain near navel area.Also, there is too much flatulence(generally without sound) which always starts in evening with brain fog.Is it because of SIBO? I DON'T HAVE ANY STRESS.

Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
It might be sluggish liver or digestion. We need to look into your lifestyle and eating habits to ascertain the real cause. A small change here and there can make a big difference in the whole process. A detailed case taking will help in shortlisting the right medicine for you. Consult a Homoeopath and you will be cured