Small genitals
Is there any natural cure for under developed penis size. I am 24 and the size is just like of 10 year's old. Also, my scrotum and penis are becoming loose with the age. I have gastric problems such as IBS, malabsorption. Not interested in testosterone syringes and any medicines.

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size. Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...