Small breast size
I want my breast to grow more...I feel the growth is nomore. I need my breast to grow atleast a cup size.

You have not indicated your present breast size. If it is too small, having breast buds only, you need further check ups to determine exact cause. If it is of an average size, it is perfectly normal for you.

+108
Chat with a doctor
It's depends on hormones any ayurved have no such medication
Breast size varies from person to person.If you are underweight,  if you increase your weight, the breast size will also increase for sure
You should exercise and eat balanced food
Apply shriparni oil with sathavari.

How to make your breast grow faster