Small abscesses in the bo
When i go to my hometown. My whole body has become red boils which are very painful and itchy. What could be the reason of this.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... You might be allergic to something ,like food, pollen ,dust etc... Skin rash more commonly seen in food allergy... You seek medical attention ..consult general physician.. Take antihistamines which gives temporary relief from itchiness... Skin prick test is done in hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?