Slim and thin body
I am of 24 yrs. male. 175 cms. 62 kg. i am willing to get over thin body. what is the actual problem that i'm not able to better myself despite improved diet and weight training on a regular basis. besides i am having hair loss and chronic indigestion problem. please suggest a holistic diet regimen and workout routine

Hello.... You should aim to maintain healthy body.. If you fall sick what's the use of heavy body.. Now you are having digestion problem.. Avoid spicy foods, have only nutritious healthy foods with lot of vegetables and fruits.. Do yoga, even if you are slim you can maintain healthy body.