Slightly spotting

Hii doctor, I am pregnant my last period date was 26 Jul 16 I had recently had an us on 24 sep 16 in which my g sac was measured as 5week 3 day and fetus size was 0.7 cm in which yolk sac was visible then I started to have spotting in brown and black with out any cramps so I had an u/s again on 27 the sep in which the sac was intact in its place and the size was 1.07 cm they also gave me injection for two days and said bleeding should stop but again from last two days I had spotting again here and there it is not heavy discharge I am currently on bed rest so I wanted to know is this normal and by when can I expect heart beat of my fetus.

Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your symptoms... I want to assure you that if its small amount nothing much to worry...Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina. It's similar to a period, but much lighter. The colour of the blood can be anything from red to brown...little spotting or bleeding is very common in early pregnancy... Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful