Slight wisdom tooth pain

In my lower jaw left side there was a slight pain in the area of the wisdom tooth,dentist did a x-ray and perhaps found out there is an infection. he gave me medicines -amoxicillin,clavulanate,aceclofenac,serratiopeptidase,told me to undergo removal of that tooth which is not grown,i dnt want to have surgery plz advise

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The opinion of the dentist would have been based on the clinical examination and the X-rays, both of which are unavailable to those on the discussion platform here.... my advice would be to go for removal of the third molar as advised.... surgery is not always a negotiable option and please get rid of your apprehensions by a proper discussion with your dentist, because any surgery these days will be completely painless.... medications can provide some temporary relief but the problem will reoccur if a definite treatment is not done in time.... Regards .....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Bangalore

If I had the x-rays with me I would advise u correctly...  But I will tell u an interesting story...  My wife had a mesioangular third molar partially impacted..  She was scared of the surgical extraction...  what I did was completely out of the box thinking and I did a root canal therapy in her impacted tooth 27 years back...  She is still eating with it..  Ofcourse her root canal therapy was followed by a proper crown.. Thankfully it has worked wonders and after that day I have treated numerous partially impacted mesioangular third molars with root canal therapy...  It's much more difficult to do root canal in such teeth,  but a good clinician can do justice....  Plz send me ur x-rays and feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre.  God bless u.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

You have to go for removal of wisdom tooth.. Otherwise there will be more infection and swelling at that region...so its better to get it removed soon...
Hello. .. mam the dentist has adviced you the right treatment. . get it removed .. treatment is for your betterment not to make you suffer :) everything will be fine don't worry