Sleeps a lot and no interest in anything
Hi Doctor, I'm not sure what I'm going through, but I sleep a lot and I have lost interest in everything. Even the food seems to be boring to eat at times. Cannot concentrate at work, do not listen to anything anyone says be it friends or parents. Not sure if I'm going through any kinda problem. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks,

Hi What are the changes you are witnessing in your life. If there are stressful changes it could be a low period. If without any reason it could be clinical depression. It can be treated don't worry. Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online or in person All the best
Could be having a depressive episode
visit a psychiatrist
avoid keeping dangerous things around talk to someone you trust
This seems to be depression that you into. Depression is treatable and for proper evaluation and treatment pls consult a psychiatrist
Pls consult a psychiatrist
These are signs of Depression - read that as deep emotional disturbances. Meet a professional - Psychiatrist or Counsellor and speak your heart out. There is a lot of things pent-up inside. Identify the problem issues and sort them.
You might be suffering from depression . Needs consultation with psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and treatment.
How long have you been having this problem? Symptoms surely point towards depression. Please consult a psychiatrist online or in person for detailed assessment and treatment.