Sleeplessness/dizzy
Sir, can we cure Dizziness or Light Headedness totally with homeopathic treatment ? Is this a life threatening issue ? Please do help me to get rid of this problem sir. Met a doctor and took CT scan and was Normal. Had neck pain from past two days. Kindly answer my query so that I can plan a visit to homeopath. Thank U

Before going to anywhere just observe whether your posture is correct.. do some meditation exercise daily....and consult a homoeopath..

+118
Chat with a doctor
Hi.. Their is treatment in homeopathy..your neck pain details? Avoid pillow n sleep for sometime.. And meet a good homoeopath. Take care
Hi, how long it's been there? Any associated/ accompanying symptoms? Homeopathy can get rid of it permanently.. Please consult a qualified homeopath Regards
Yes , sure. We do have good medicines in Homoeopathy for sleep disorders

What causes dizziness and light headedness What causes dizziness and light headedness