Sleeping problem

I am a teenage guy with a lot of sleepiness. I tend to sleep a lot, if say my family members allow me to sleep I could sleep for 2 days continues, I also have difficulty in remembering or learning anything for that matter

Doctor Answers (1) on Sleeping problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, Stick to a schedule. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends...Take naps. Schedule short naps at regular intervals during the day. Naps of 20 minutes at strategic times during the day may be refreshing and reduce sleepiness for one to three hours. Some people may need longer naps. ..Avoid nicotine and alcohol. Using these substances, especially at night, can worsen your signs and symptoms...Get regular exercise. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night.