Sleeping problem at night
Sometimes like once a week,Iam not feeling sleepy at night . In one instance I don't sleep whole night keep trying to sleep but not done and next night also iam not feeling sleepy and I am able to sleep by 3-4 am only. Iam hypertensive and this causes my bp to rise at night if I don't sleep. Please suggest.

You are having lot of tension.   To overcome insomnia  and other ailments contact

You can take medications of sleep once in a while. Consult me on practo for proper guidance and medication. The cause of your insomnia is mostly anxiety. Have you checked your thyroid levels recently?