Sleeping issue
I have trouble sleeping. I won't sleep in day times . But still I am not sleepy in night times it is very hard for me to fall asleep . And sometimes I get headache too but not all the time. I wanna sleep peacefully in night so please tell me what to do. As I can't afford for consultation.

Sleep cycle gets disturbed when you are stressed about something. You need to relax. Make the room where you sleep more comfortable. Use bed only for sleeping. Ask one of your parent to massage your head with oil. Exercise for an hour in the evening. Gym/ yoga/ walking/running.
Inspite of all these things if unable to sleep, consult your physician taking sleeping pills. Generally lifestyle modification is sufficient.
life is not a race, nobody wins anything in the end.. its a journey, enjoy it.

Maintain sleep hygiene