Sleep problem
I am a 20 year old male.My exams are going on since December. That's the reason I am unable to maintain a sleep pattern/cycle. yesterday I went to bed at 12 pm but before I slept I used my phone in the dark for an hour and then fell asleep. i woke up @ 3:30 used my phone up to 4:00 and then tried to sleep again. but as I was about to fall asleep I felt a strange sensation in my head. I was unable to move but fully conscious , my body was completely still . after 10 seconds the sensation stopped and after an hour I tried to sleep again and felt the same sensation. Also I've been using a hair growth serum from past two days. Please help 

Hey there I understand your concern and anxiety...you have altered sleep cycle ,go to bed and get at right time ,don't sleep in day time ,avoid coffee ,tea in night ,don't watch TV ,computer while sleeping , do exercise daily in morning , don't worry too much ,don't strain yourself much...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.

+138
Chat with a doctor
There is delay in the maturatio of neur- ological control of sphincters and such Children have usually never been dry at night.There is ofen an organic basis for this, e.g. mental subnormality. I short cut this sub. The vust case. Thanks.11/01/2017.