Sleep paralysis
Hi , i have episodes of sleep paralysis where I can't move my body but know what's happening , I try to call for help and then I wake up doing the same . It's very disturbing and frightening . What can I do to prevent this ?

Frequently this may be associated with nightmares. These may represent deeper emotional conflicts or unresolved issues from the past. Progressive muscular relaxation before sleep will help much. Talk to a counsellor to identify and sort out these.
Sleep paralysis is a normal physiological phenomenon. Normalisation and understanding it is enough to decrease your anxiety. See a psychologist for sleep hygiene