Sleep less
I am 17 yrs old student, i sleep a lot (sometimes 13 hours in a strech) therefore i can't devote time to my studies. I have tried every other method by sleeping early, using 3 alarm clocks, exercising . Please tell me how to deal with this. Gradually i m also becoming very lazy.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Increased sleep and fatiguability can be a sign of depression. You have tried many things and it has helped a lot. Try to exercise both physically and mentally. I would recommend personally that you should consult a psychiatrist.