Skipped my periods
Hi doctors, my period date was Aug 18th but till today 23rd Aug I have not got my periods. I had intercourse without protection on 17th Aug and for sure the sperm didn't go inside my vagina. We have done before as well. I'm very much worried and please help me whether I need to visit clinic and do a medical test !? Or is it normal !?

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

The withdrawal method of contraception u followed has a high failure rate. Please do a home Preg test and visit a gynaecologist if possible.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Since you are 5 days overdue you better do a urine pregnancy test.