Skinny body

Dear sir , i am so skiny what to do to gain weight ,I have just 43 kg weight ,I took Some tonic as per doctor prescription,but no use.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...it would have been better if you had posted your height also. So that we could have calculated the correct weight for you. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.