Skin whitening treatment
I want to get fairer skin than now . So I want to know that what would be the total cost for skin whitening treatment for full body.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing and cover as much as possible. Usage of a cap or hat and umbrella is encouraged. Skin already tanned can be treated with de-pigmenting creams and other oral medications. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. There is nothing like that available in the modern science, You have an unrealistic expectation and you should be beware of clinics and other places offering such treatments. The skin tone and complexion can be improved but it takes time.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.