Skin whitening treatment?
I am 23 years old. The colour of my skin is getting darker. In my teenage time the colour of my skin is fairer but now it becomes darker and getting dull day by day.. I want to look gud. I have heard about Skin whitening treatment. Is this treatment good? And how it is done? Please help..

Dr. Pankil Patel
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Vadodara
There is nothing like skin whitening treatment. If darkening is due to sun exposure, it can be reversed and  further damage can be prevented. Your skin tone can improve with regular treatment and if required some cosmetic procedures like peeling.