Skin whitening
Hi doctor! I am 24 years old girl. I want to go for skin whitening. If you could please let me know the procedure, cost, side effects and all one need to know about it, I will be very grateful. I have a mixed skin type. Where my nose fore head and area near nose till cheeks are oily. I have very mild pimples kinda. And uneven skin tone. Pic attached Hope my query is answered soon

There are various treatments available like chemical peel, microdermabrasion,laser, etc.consult a doctor near you for the same so a treatment plan can be devised depending on your skin type.
U can plan for glutathione injection..
Hi thanks for the query..for uneven skin texture,post inflammatory pigmentation, Sun tanned skin,you can discuss about chemical peels and other skin lightening agents with your dermatologist. You can contact me through Practo direct.
meet a dermatologist
avoid self medications