Skin uneven

How can I keep my skin even because my skin is very skin in ac look like a tanned and patchy, so how can I keep take care of my skin.please suggest me...actually centralised ac not accept my skin.and my skin look more dull.plsssss suggest me .
views-icons 59 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin uneven

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumari
15 yrs. of exp | Pune | Dermatologist
You can start by using a sunscreen  regularly  that will start the process of reducing sensitivity.  For tanning  , patchinesss and sensitivity   it would be best to consult a qualified dermatologist. Based on your actual examination  we may suggest you some creams and or some face rejuvenation  procedures  like peel / laser or some combination.  It would  help you to get rid of your  issues for long term. For more  information  please  visit Dr Pradeep Kumari Pune Skin & Surgery International
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?