Skin treatment
My skin is combination type, my age is 32 and big function is going to happen in my house . What kind of skin facial or treatment should I do? I have no skin problems, complexion is yellowish but now it's very dull and dark circles is there??? Please advice

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
First step is to start with a good skincare regimen which will start improving your complexion. You can consult online for detailed prescription and products needed for your skin type.
Online consultation
Do not use harsh scrubs/ parlour advice
You can undergo hydrafacial in your nearest Dermatology clinic where ever it is available. That will effectively cleans and exfoliate your skin as well as provide that extra glow.