Skin tanning nd dryness

Someof my body parts r very fair but my elbows ,knees ,back neck are a bit dark(comparatively).Face nd front neck is fair but there is kinda of vast difference between my face ,neck nd the below part(chest).there a visible line sort of thing on my lower neck above which is fair nd below is comparatively dark.Same case with my hands .the lower hand part exposed is darker than above...i dont like dis at all...ny natural treatment for dis ...especially for my elbows, knees nd back of neck..?

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin tanning nd dryness

Greetings. The type of decription of your pigment is suggestive of acanthosis nigricans. 1. Firstly - is there family history of diabetes.? Are you over weight or obese? 2. Is there similar pigmentation in your siblings and family members? 3. It may be normal to have more pigmented elbows/ knees/ ankles in some individuals 4. Use a sunscreen regularly. 5. Skin lightening creams under prescription for specified duration are helpful Warm regards. Futher queries/ snaps of the lesion may be sent on follow up messaging.
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
Please visit a dermatologist. I've been consistently saying this looking at all your medical conditions. Such forums will not help you. We need to see and talk to the patient to able to answer questions in details. So visit a dermatologist. Thanks