Skin tags or genital wart
I have a skin tag or wart near my vaginal area. It's kind of itchy but only two and very small in size .what can be done about it and what do i do to remedy it.
73 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sonal Khade Ahuja
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hello mam There is a procedure through which it can be removed called as electrocautery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.