Skin spots

I am having skin allergies since childhood.Nowadays i am not having allergies but marks and spots of those mosquito bites n allergies r embarrassing.. Plz help out marks are particularly on legs below knee and on hands
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin spots

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
How did you get your allergies treated? Did a dermatologist treat you? Even if you know why the marks are present you need to go show a skin specialist. Since you are prone to allergies any cream (contents of it) can lead to further allergies. Fragrances, parabens etc can lead to itching/allergic response again. So visit your dermatologist. You will definitely benefit.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?