Skin scar under left eye

I have a depressed skin scar under my left eye. The scar came by an accident in 2009. Right now I am using silicone gel
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings... For a depressed scar you'll need procedures like fractional laser or Microneedling radio frequency treatment. Kind send pictures of the scars so that the right treatment can be suggested. Or else see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?