Skin rashes
I get rashes or very minor cut on the skin of my secret organ,after intercourse or masturbation.The skin gets slightly reddish and tighten a bit but after using candid B cream everything is  OK,but now or then the problem arises.......whom to contact

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. R u a diabetic? If not checked, pls do it. It occurs commonly it diabetic individuals. And with candid b it won't go completely . Have to do smear tests to confirm it regarding the infection. Better meet a dermatologist or venereologist nearby for proper management.