Skin rashes

I am overweight and my thighs are quite fatty.. Every month I am facing skin rashes in my inner thighs.. I know this all happen because of sweat and my thighs size.. But i am getting all sweaty while cycling to reduce my weight.. If I stop cycling, I'll not be able to lose weight and if I don't then I have to suffer these rashes.. I started cycling just 1 month back.. Before that I used to walk, that time also I was facing the same problem.. I am using medicated powder also.. Any help please

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin rashes

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for the query. keeping that area dry will help.wear loose fitted clothes, avoid denims. use of medicated powder will also help..
Thanks for the query. Meet a dermatologist for starting the treatment based on the diagnosis at point of consultation. Treatment will make you symptom free and cycling will help you reduce weight in addition to balance diet. Keep the thigh area dry and you can mop it periodically with a dry towel to ensure that. Wear lose fitting clothes for a couple of weeks.